German Travel Tips
Check the website: www.hotels.com to see how far your hotel is from the train station. Taxis are expensive, and usually the less expensive hotels are not within walking distance of the train stations.
Another website to check out is www.tompgalvin.com Click on the German flag at the bottom of the page for a wealth of information.
Interesting things to do/places to visit:
- The town of Rothenburg, which has a 50' wall around the whole town
- The town of Reudeisheim – cable ride over the vineyards, big tourist attraction
- Great castles: Cochen, Marsburg, Heidelberg and Neuiweinstein
- The city of Ulm has the tallest cathedral spire in the world.
- Europe's largest zoo is in Wilhelmina.
Please feel free to send us info on your travels and we will post them here.
Call us for more info:
(941) 929-7317 Florida, USA
9:00 - 5:00 EST
Email: info @ germancancerclinics.com